يمكنك مع هذا البرنامج استعادة الملفات من الهاردسك او من يو اس بي او من ذاكرة جوال او من ذاكرة كاميرا رقمية او من اي جهاز توصيل خارجي يتعامل البرنامج مع جميع تقسيمات الهاردسك مثل FAT12, FAT16, FAT32,NTFS, NTFS5
My Internet TV description
Data recovery software for FAT, NTFS and Ext2FS (Linux) file systems
R-Studio – the most comprehensive data recovery software and undelete tool supports FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000), Ext2FS (Linux) file systems and recovers files both on local logical and physical disks and disks on remote computers over the networks, even if their partition structures are damaged or deleted.
Unformat, unerase and file recovery after FDISK, MBR destruction, FAT damaged, virus infection. Creates drive image for further data recovery operations.
Dynamic disk support. Damaged RAID (Volume and Stripe sets) reconstruction. Recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor, which supports NTFS file attribute editing. R-Studio was created thanks to new unique technologies. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovering.
New additional file recovery algorithm increases the quality of file recovery and recovers files not recognized in file system metadata. Dynamic disk and RAID are supported as well as recovering encrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
Files and file systems structures (NTFS/FAT boot sectors, MFT file record, MBR, LDM structures, etc) can be viewed and edited in the professional disk hex editor.
Extended Viewer Plugin allows viewing a content of the found files to estimate recovery chances prior to purchasing. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
NEVER TRY TO WRITE THE IMAGE FILE OR RECOVER DELETED FILES TO THE SAME DISK WHERE THE FILES RESIDE OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR DATA ON THE DISK!
Here are some key features of “R-Studio”:
- Standard “Windows Explorer” – style interface.
- Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux and UNIX.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux), UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD).
- Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema.
- Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
- Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
Recovering data if:
- FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
- VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
- Recognizes localized names.
- · Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
- File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimal editor. The
editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
- At least 32 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges are required to install and run R-Studio utilities under WinNT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
- A network connection for data recovering over network.
- R-Studio run in the demo mode allows you to evaluate how all R-Studio family utilities recover lost files. The only limitation is you can not recover files larger than 64KB in the demo mode.
- R-Studio and R-Studio Emergency software can be registered on on-the-fly and no reinstallation required. When R-Studio run in the demo mode has found a lost file larger than 64KB you may simply double click the file to preview it. If you are satisfied with the file content you may buy the R-Studio registration key, register the software and recover the file right away.
معلومات عن البرنامج
تنويه : يمكنك الآن الحصول على آخر الأخبار التقنية و البرامج و الالعاب من خلال أشتراكك في القائمة البريدية (أنقر هنا) .